Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2001. "Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Maurizio d’Amato, 2007. "Comparing Rough Set Theory with Multiple Regression Analysis as Automated Valuation Methodologies," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 42-65.
- Mak, Brenda & Munakata, Toshinori, 2002. "Rule extraction from expert heuristics: A comparative study of rough sets with neural networks and ID3," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 212-229, January.
- Lutz, Lotte Marie & Fischer, Lisa-Britt & Newig, Jens & Lang, Daniel Johannes, 2017. "Driving factors for the regional implementation of renewable energy ‐ A multiple case study on the German energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 136-147.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2002. "Rough sets methodology for sorting problems in presence of multiple attributes and criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 247-259, April.
- Renaud, J. & Thibault, J. & Lanouette, R. & Kiss, L.N. & Zaras, K. & Fonteix, C., 2007. "Comparison of two multicriteria decision aid methods: Net Flow and Rough Set Methods in a high yield pulping process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1418-1432, March.
- Blumer, Yann B. & Stauffacher, Michael & Lang, Daniel J. & Hayashi, Kiyotada & Uchida, Susumu, 2013. "Non-technical success factors for bioenergy projects—Learning from a multiple case study in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 386-395.
- Salvatore Barbagallo & Simona Consoli & Nello Pappalardo & Salvatore Greco & Santo Zimbone, 2006. "Discovering Reservoir Operating Rules by a Rough Set Approach," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 20(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Fernandez del Pozo, J. A. & Bielza, C. & Gomez, M., 2005. "A list-based compact representation for large decision tables management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 638-662, February.
- Kiluk, S., 2014. "Dynamic classification system in large-scale supervision of energy efficiency in buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1-14.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2015.
"Cultural Diversity - A Matter of Measurement,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1502, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2015. "Cultural Diversity: A Matter of Measurement," IZA Discussion Papers 8782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gift Dumedah & Nadine Schuurman, 2008. "Minimizing the effects of inaccurate sediment description in borehole data using rough sets and transition probability," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 291-315, September.
- Gift Dumedah & Nadine Schuurman & Wanhong Yang, 2008. "Minimizing effects of scale distortion for spatially grouped census data using rough sets," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 47-69, March.
- Min-Hsiung Wei & Ching-Hsue Cheng & Chung-Shih Huang & Po-Chang Chiang, 2013. "Discovering medical quality of total hip arthroplasty by rough set classifier with imbalanced class," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1761-1779, April.
- Zaras, Kazimierz, 2001. "Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute stochastic dominance for determinist and stochastic evaluation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 305-314, April.
- Copiello, Sergio, 2016. "Leveraging energy efficiency to finance public-private social housing projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 217-230.
- Tseng, Tzu-Liang (Bill) & Huang, Chun-Che, 2016. "Sustainable service and energy provision based on agile rule induction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 273-288.
- Si-Hui Dong & Hui-Cheng Zhou & Hai-Jun Xu, 2004. "A Forecast Model of Hydrologic Single Element Medium and Long-Period Based on Rough Set Theory," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 18(5), pages 483-495, October.
- Liou, James J.H. & Yen, Leon & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2010. "Using decision rules to achieve mass customization of airline services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 680-686, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:99:y:1997:i:1:p:48-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.