A Connection between Paired Data Analysis and Regression Analysis for Estimating Sales Adjustments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1979. "Alternative Estimation Methods for Reduced form Price Equations under Conditions of Multicollinearity: A Comment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 427-436.
- Otis W. Gilley & R. Kelley Pace, 1990. "A Hybrid Cost and Market-Based Estimator for Appraisal," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 75-88.
- Joseph B. Lipscomb & J. Brian Gray, 1990. "An Empirical Investigation of Four Market-Derived Adjustment Methods," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Peter F. Colwell & Roger E. Cannaday & Chunchi Wu, 1983. "The Analytical Foundations of Adjustment Grid Methods," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 11-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Iacobini, Mauro, 2012. "Estimation of a Hedonic House Price Model with Bargaining: Evidence from the Italian Housing Market," MPRA Paper 66474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Mauro Iacobini, 2013. "Real estate appraisals, hedonic models and the measurement of house price dispersion," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 61-73.
- Rohana Abdul Rahman, 2011. "Variations in Implementing SCM to Minimize Subjectivity and a Future Direction for Malaysia," ERES eres2011_178, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:10:n:2:1995:p:175-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.