A Hybrid Cost and Market-Based Estimator for Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan K. Reichert & James S. Moore, 1986. "Using Latent Root Regression to Identify Nonpredictive Collinearity in Statistical Appraisal Models," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 136-152.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Robert H. Zerbst, 1984. "Estimates of the Effect of School Desegregation Plans on Housing Values Over Time," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 109-135.
- James S. Moore & Alan K. Reicheri & Chien-Ching Cho, 1984. "Analyzing the Temporal Stability of Appraisal Model Coefficients: An Application of Ridge Regression Techniques," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 50-71.
- Anderson, John E., 1981. "Ridge estimation of house value determinants," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 286-297, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brent W. Ambrose, 1990. "An Analysis of the Factors Affecting Light Industrial Property Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(3), pages 355-370.
- Joseph B. Lipscomb & J. Brian Gray, 1995. "A Connection between Paired Data Analysis and Regression Analysis for Estimating Sales Adjustments," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 175-184.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:5:n:1:1990:p:75-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.