The Value Impact of New Residential Construction and Neighborhood Disinvestment on Residential Sales Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothenberg, Jerome & Galster, George C. & Butler, Richard V. & Pitkin, John R., 1991. "The Maze of Urban Housing Markets," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226729510.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Robert H. Zerbst, 1984. "Estimates of the Effect of School Desegregation Plans on Housing Values Over Time," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 109-135.
- M Dear & Ruth Fincher & Lise Currie, 1977. "Measuring the External Effects of Public Programs," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(2), pages 137-147, February.
- M Dear & Ruth Fincher & Lise Currie, 1977. "Measuring the external effects of public programs," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(2), pages 137-147, February.
- Quigley, John M., 1982. "Nonlinear budget constraints and consumer demand: An application to public programs for residential housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 177-201, September.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alm, James & Hawley, Zackary & Lee, Jin Man & Miller, Joshua J., 2016.
"Property tax delinquency and its spillover effects on nearby properties,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 71-77.
- James Alm & Jin Man Lee & Zackary Hawley & Joshua J. Miller, 2016. "Property Tax Delinquency and its Spillover Effects on Nearby Properties," Working Papers 1623, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Brasington, David M., 2017. "School spending and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 76-84.
- Brunes, Fredrik & Hermansson, Cecilia & Song, Han-Suck & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2016. "NIMBYs for the rich and YIMBYs for the poor: Analyzing the property price effects of infill development," Working Paper Series 16/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Chengri Ding & Robert Simons & Esmail Baku, 2000. "The Effect of Residential Investment on Nearby Property Values: Evidence from Cleveland, Ohio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 23-48.
- Luca D’Acci, 2014. "Monetary, Subjective and Quantitative Approaches to Assess Urban Quality of Life and Pleasantness in Cities (Hedonic Price, Willingness-to-Pay, Positional Value, Life Satisfaction, Isobenefit Lines)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 531-559, January.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2016:i:4:p:19191577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M., 2014. "The effect of new residential construction on housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Stephan Whitaker & Thomas J. Fitzpatrick, 2012. "The impact of vacant, tax-delinquent, and foreclosed property on sales prices of neighboring homes," Working Paper 1123, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Evren Ozus & Vedia Dokmeci, 2005. "Effects of Revitalization in Historical City Center of Istanbul," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 144-159.
- Ron Harris & Asher Meir, 2016. "Recourse Structure of Mortgages: A Comparison between the US and Europe," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 15-22, 02.
- Kai-yan Lee, 2008. "Foreclosure's price-depressing spillover effects on local properties: a literature review," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2008-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:15:n:2:1998:p:147-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.