An Evaluation of Alternative Estimation Techniques and Functional Forms in Developing Statistical Appraisal Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Radcliffe G. Edmonds, 1984. "A Theoretical Basis for Hedonic Regression: A Research Primer," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 72-85.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Robert H. Zerbst, 1984. "Estimates of the Effect of School Desegregation Plans on Housing Values Over Time," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 109-135.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Peter F. Colwell, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Housing Attributes: Theory and Evidence," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(1), pages 58-69.
- Thomas P. Brennan & Roger E. Cannaday & Peter F. Colwell, 1984. "Office Rent in the Chicago CBD," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 243-260.
- Timothy P. Cronan & Donald R. Epley & Larry G. Perry, 1986. "The Use of Rank Transformation and Multiple Regression Analysis in Estimating Residential Property Values With A Small Sample," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 1(1), pages 19-31.
- Jonathan H. Mark, 1983. "An Empirical Examination of the Stability of Housing Price Equations Over Time," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 397-415.
- Quigley, John M., 1982. "Nonlinear budget constraints and consumer demand: An application to public programs for residential housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 177-201, September.
- James S. Moore & Alan K. Reicheri & Chien-Ching Cho, 1984. "Analyzing the Temporal Stability of Appraisal Model Coefficients: An Application of Ridge Regression Techniques," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 50-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han Bin Kang & Mona J. Gardner, 1989. "Selling Price and Marketing Time in the Residential Real Estate Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(1), pages 21-35.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E., 1995. "Functional Form Model Specification: An Application To Hedonic Pricing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Marvin L. Wolverton, 1998. "Empirical Investigation into the Limitations of the Normative Paired Sales Adjustment Method," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 191-204.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:2:n:1:1987:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.