Variable selection and coefficient estimation via composite quantile regression with randomly censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Wang, Huixia Judy & Wang, Lan, 2009. "Locally Weighted Censored Quantile Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1117-1128.
- Koenker R. & Geling O., 2001. "Reappraising Medfly Longevity: A Quantile Regression Survival Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 458-468, June.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Wang, Hansheng & Li, Guodong & Jiang, Guohua, 2007. "Robust Regression Shrinkage and Consistent Variable Selection Through the LAD-Lasso," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 347-355, July.
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1998. "An Alternative Estimator for the Censored Quantile Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 653-672, May.
- Bo Kai & Runze Li & Hui Zou, 2010. "Local composite quantile regression smoothing: an efficient and safe alternative to local polynomial regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(1), pages 49-69.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Peng, Limin & Huang, Yijian, 2008. "Survival Analysis With Quantile Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 637-649, June.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Rong & Qian, Wei-Min & Zhou, Zhan-Gong, 2016. "Weighted composite quantile regression for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 34-48.
- Linjun Tang & Zhangong Zhou, 2015. "Weighted local linear CQR for varying-coefficient models with missing covariates," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(3), pages 583-604, September.
- Wang, Jiang-Feng & Ma, Wei-Min & Zhang, Hui-Zeng & Wen, Li-Min, 2013. "Asymptotic normality for a local composite quantile regression estimator of regression function with truncated data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1571-1579.
- Tang, Yanlin & Wang, Huixia Judy, 2015. "Penalized regression across multiple quantiles under random censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 132-146.
- Jiang, Rong & Zhou, Zhan-Gong & Qian, Wei-Min & Chen, Yong, 2013. "Two step composite quantile regression for single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 180-191.
- Ning, Zijun & Tang, Linjun, 2014. "Estimation and test procedures for composite quantile regression with covariates missing at random," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 15-25.
More about this item
KeywordsKaplan–Meier estimator; Randomly censored data; Composite quantile regression; Variable selection; LASSO;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:2:p:308-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.