Quantile regression for longitudinal data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Akosah, Nana Kwame & Alagidede, Imhotep Paul & Schaling, Eric, 2020. "Testing for asymmetry in monetary policy rule for small-open developing economies: Multiscale Bayesian quantile evidence from Ghana," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 22(C).
- Paul Hewson & Keming Yu, 2008. "Quantile regression for binary performance indicators," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(5), pages 401-418, September.
- Salimata Sissoko, 2011. "Working Paper 03-11 - Niveau de décentralisation de la négociation et structure des salaires," Working Papers 1103, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Korom, Philipp, 2016. "Inherited advantage: The importance of inheritance for private wealth accumulation in Europe," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2007. "Criminalità e investimenti esteri. Un’analisi per le province italiane [The effect of organized crime on Foreign Investments. An Empirical Analysis for the Italian Provinces]," MPRA Paper 6417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Lingjie & Koenker, Roger, 2006.
"Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 471-506, October.
- Lingjie Ma & Roger Koenker, 2004. "Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cowling, Marc & Ughetto, Elisa & Lee, Neil, 2018.
"The innovation debt penalty: Cost of debt, loan default, and the effects of a public loan guarantee on high-tech firms,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 166-176.
- Cowling, Marc & Ughetto, Elisa & Lee, Neil, 2018. "The innovation debt penalty: cost of debt, loan default, and the effects of a public loan guarantee on high-tech firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 81337, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nguyen, Thao & Bai, Min & Hou, Greg & Vu, Manh-Chien, 2020. "State ownership and adjustment speed toward target leverage: Evidence from a transitional economy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2021.
"Inequality, finance and renewable energy consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(P1), pages 678-688.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2020. "Inequality, Finance and Renewable Energy Consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/084, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2020. "Inequality, Finance and Renewable Energy Consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/084, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2020. "Inequality, Finance and Renewable Energy Consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 20/084, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "Regression towards the mode," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Niematallah Elamin & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2016. "A Quantile Regression Model for Electricity Peak Demand Forecasting: An Approach to Avoiding Power Blackouts," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Peracchi, Franco, 2002. "On estimating conditional quantiles and distribution functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 433-447, February.
- Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien, 2016. "Spikes and crashes in the oil market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 615-623.
- Jan Fałkowski & Maciej Jakubowski & Paweł Strawiński, 2014.
"Returns from income strategies in rural Poland,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(1), pages 139-178, January.
- Jan Fałkowski & Maciej Jakubowski & Paweł Strawiński, 2011. "Returns from income strategies in rural Poland," Working Papers 2011-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fałkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawiński, Paweł, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Working papers 157916, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2011. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114364, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Factor Markets Working Papers 178, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Elena Bárcena-Mart�n & Santiago Budr�a & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2012.
"Skill mismatches and wages among European university graduates,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1471-1475, October.
- Bárcena-Martín, Elena & Budría, Santiago & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2011. "Skill mismatches and wages among European university graduates," MPRA Paper 33673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trojanek, Radoslaw & Huderek-Glapska, Sonia, 2018. "Measuring the noise cost of aviation â€“ The association between the Limited Use Area around Warsaw Chopin Airport and property values," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 103-114.
- Charlier, Isabelle & Paindaveine, Davy & Saracco, Jérôme, 2015. "Conditional quantile estimation based on optimal quantization: From theory to practice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 20-39.
- Kato, Kengo & F. Galvao, Antonio & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V., 2012. "Asymptotics for panel quantile regression models with individual effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 76-91.
- Ron Diris, 2017. "Don't Hold Back? The Effect of Grade Retention on Student Achievement," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 12(3), pages 312-341, Summer.
- Johan Knif & Dimitrios Koutmos & Gregory Koutmos, 0. "Higher Co-Moment CAPM and Hedge Fund Returns," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantile regression Penalty methods Shrinkage L-statistics Random effects Robust estimation Hierarchical models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:91:y:2004:i:1:p:74-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.