Small area estimation via M-quantile geographically weighted regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Ray Chambers & Nikos Tzavidis, 2006. "M-quantile models for small area estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 255-268, June.
- Monica Pratesi & Nicola Salvati, 2008. "Small area estimation: the EBLUP estimator based on spatially correlated random area effects," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(1), pages 113-141, February.
- Ugarte, M.D. & Goicoa, T. & Militino, A.F. & Durbán, M., 2009. "Spline smoothing in small area trend estimation and forecasting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3616-3629, August.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Kokic, Philip, et al, 1997. "A Measure of Production Performance," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(4), pages 445-451, October.
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L, 1987. "Asymmetric Least Squares Estimation and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 819-847, July.
- Salvati, Nicola & Chandra, Hukum & Giovanna Ranalli, M. & Chambers, Ray, 2010. "Small area estimation using a nonparametric model-based direct estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2159-2171, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Romano & Nicola Salvati & Andrea Guerrini, 2014. "Factors Affecting Water Utility Companies’ Decision to Promote the Reduction of Household Water Consumption," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(15), pages 5491-5505, December.
- Timo Schmid & Ralf Münnich, 2014. "Spatial robust small area estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 653-670, August.
- Timo Schmid & Nikos Tzavidis & Ralf Münnich & Ray Chambers, 2016. "Outlier Robust Small-Area Estimation Under Spatial Correlation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(3), pages 806-826, September.
- Baldermann, Claudia & Salvati, Nicola & Schmid, Timo, 2016. "Robust small area estimation under spatial non-stationarity," Discussion Papers 2016/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ralf Münnich & Jan Burgard & Martin Vogt, 2013. "Small Area-Statistik: Methoden und Anwendungen," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 6(3), pages 149-191, March.
- Schmid, Timo & Tzavidis, Nikos & Münnich, Ralf & Chambers, Ray, 2015. "Outlier robust small area estimation under spatial correlation," Discussion Papers 2015/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBorrowing strength over space; Environmental data; Estimation for out of sample areas; Robust regression; Spatial dependency; 6207; 62D05; 62P12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.