Small area estimation: the EBLUP estimator based on spatially correlated random area effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale Zimmerman & Noel Cressie, 1992. "Mean squared prediction error in the spatial linear model with estimated covariance parameters," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 27-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Jędrzejczak & Jan Kubacki, 2016. "Small Area Estimation of Income Under Spatial Sar Model," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 365-390, September.
- Asep Saefuddin & Aji Hamim Wigena & Nunung Nuryartono & Dian Kusumaningrum, 2013. "Development And Aplication Of Bayesian Spatial Analysis On Poverty Data In East Java, Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1043, European Regional Science Association.
- Tomasz Ża̧dło, 2015. "On longitudinal moving average model for prediction of subpopulation total," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 749-771, August.
- Timo Schmid & Ralf Münnich, 2014. "Spatial robust small area estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 653-670, August.
- Luis Pereira & Pedro Coelho, 2013.
"Estimation of house prices in regions with small sample sizes,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 603-621.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011. "The National and Regional Effects of Fiscal Decentralisation in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- N. Salvati & N. Tzavidis & M. Pratesi & R. Chambers, 2012. "Small area estimation via M-quantile geographically weighted regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 1-28.
- Baldermann, Claudia & Salvati, Nicola & Schmid, Timo, 2016. "Robust small area estimation under spatial non-stationarity," Discussion Papers 2016/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Roberto Benedetti & Monica Pratesi & Nicola Salvati, 2013. "Local stationarity in small area estimation models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(1), pages 81-95, March.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:105-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmid, Timo & Tzavidis, Nikos & Münnich, Ralf & Chambers, Ray, 2015. "Outlier robust small area estimation under spatial correlation," Discussion Papers 2015/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:csb:stintr:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:105-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harm Jan Boonstra & Jan A. Van Den Brakel & Bart Buelens & Sabine Krieg & Marc Smeets, 2008. "Towards small area estimation at Statistics Netherlands," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 21-49.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:3:p:365-390 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmall area estimation; Spatial correlation; SAR model; Spatial EBLUP; Lattice data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:113-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .