A comparison of block and semi-parametric bootstrap methods for variance estimation in spatial statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kent, J. T. & Mohammadzadeh, M., 1999. "Spectral Approximation to the Likelihood for an Intrinsic Gaussian Random Field," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 136-155, July.
- Politis, D. N. & Romano, J. P., 1993. "Nonparametric Resampling for Homogeneous Strong Mixing Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 301-328, November.
- Dale Zimmerman & Noel Cressie, 1992. "Mean squared prediction error in the spatial linear model with estimated covariance parameters," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 44(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Hall, Peter, 1985. "Resampling a coverage pattern," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-246, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adler, Werner & Brenning, Alexander & Potapov, Sergej & Schmid, Matthias & Lausen, Berthold, 2011. "Ensemble classification of paired data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 1933-1941, May.
- Pigoli, Davide & Menafoglio, Alessandra & Secchi, Piercesare, 2016. "Kriging prediction for manifold-valued random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 117-131.
More about this item
KeywordsMoving block bootstrap Semi-parametric bootstrap Plug-in kriging Monte Carlo simulation Coal-ash data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:1:p:578-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.