Resampling a coverage pattern
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruss, F. T. & Rogers, L. C. G., 1991. "Pascal processes and their characterization," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Steutel, F. W., 1973. "Some recent results in infinite divisibility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 125-143, April.
- Arjas, Elja & Haara, Pentti & Norros, Ikka, 1992. "Filtering the histories of a partially observed marked point process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 225-250, March.
- R. Pillai, 1990. "On Mittag-Leffler functions and related distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(1), pages 157-161, March.
- Böker, Fred & Serfozo, Richard, 1983. "Ordered thinnings of point processes and random measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 113-132, July.
- Bunge, J. A. & Nagaraja, H. N., 1991. "The distributions of certain record statistics from a random number of observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-183, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iranpanah, N. & Mohammadzadeh, M. & Taylor, C.C., 2011. "A comparison of block and semi-parametric bootstrap methods for variance estimation in spatial statistics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 578-587, January.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Chen, Song Xi & Chen, Xiaohong, 2015.
"High dimensional generalized empirical likelihood for moment restrictions with dependent data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 283-304.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Chen, Song Xi & Chen, Xiaohong, 2014. "High Dimensional Generalized Empirical Likelihood for Moment Restrictions with Dependent Data," MPRA Paper 59640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Torsten Kleinow & Alexander Korostelev & Camille Logeay & Eckhard Platen, 2008.
"Semiparametric diffusion estimation and application to a stock market index,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 81-92.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Torsten Kleinow & Alexander Korostelev & Camille Logeay & Eckhard Platen, 2001. "Semiparametric Diffusion Estimation and Application to a Stock Market Index," Research Paper Series 51, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Kleinow, Torsten & Korostelev, Alexander P. & Logeay, Camille & Platen, Eckhard, 2001. "Semiparametric diffusion estimation and application to a stock market index," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,24, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bucchia, Béatrice & Wendler, Martin, 2017. "Change-point detection and bootstrap for Hilbert space valued random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 344-368.
- Lahiri, Soumendra Nath, 1997. "On Inconsistency of the Jackknife-after-Bootstrap Bias Estimator for Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 15-34, October.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2017.
"Relevant states and memory in Markov chain bootstrapping and simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 163-177.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2013. "Relevant States and Memory in Markov Chain Bootstrapping and Simulation," MPRA Paper 46250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sjöstedt-de Luna, Sara, 2001. "Resampling non-homogeneous spatial data with smoothly varying mean values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 373-379, July.
- Whitcher, Brandon, 2006. "Wavelet-based bootstrapping of spatial patterns on a finite lattice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2399-2421, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbias * Boolen model * bootrap * coverage pattern * mosaic * resampling * vacancy * variance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:20:y:1985:i:2:p:231-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.