Nonparametric Resampling for Homogeneous Strong Mixing Random Fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iranpanah, N. & Mohammadzadeh, M. & Taylor, C.C., 2011. "A comparison of block and semi-parametric bootstrap methods for variance estimation in spatial statistics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 578-587, January.
- Buhlmann, Peter & Kunsch, Hans R., 1999. "Block length selection in the bootstrap for time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 295-310, September.
- Carbon, Michel & Tran, Lanh Tat & Wu, Berlin, 1997. "Kernel density estimation for random fields (density estimation for random fields)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 115-125, December.
- Meyer, Marco & Jentsch, Carsten & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2015. "Baxter`s inequality and sieve bootstrap for random fields," Working Papers 15-06, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Patrick Bajari, 2013.
"Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 100-146, February.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2005. "Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction," NBER Working Papers 11671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Carbon, 2014. "Histograms for stationary linear random fields," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 245-266, October.
- Xianyang Zhang & Bo Li & Xiaofeng Shao, 2014. "Self-normalization for Spatial Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 311-324, June.
- Bucchia, Béatrice & Wendler, Martin, 2017. "Change-point detection and bootstrap for Hilbert space valued random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 344-368.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Srijan Sengupta & Xiaofeng Shao & Yingchuan Wang, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 315-326, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:47:y:1993:i:2:p:301-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.