Block length selection in the bootstrap for time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Politis, D. N. & Romano, J. P., 1993. "Nonparametric Resampling for Homogeneous Strong Mixing Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 301-328, November.
- Lahiri, Soumendra Nath, 1991. "Second order optimality of stationary bootstrap," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 335-341, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bücher, Axel & Ruppert, Martin, 2013. "Consistent testing for a constant copula under strong mixing based on the tapered block multiplier technique," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 208-229.
- Allen, Jason & Gregory, Allan W. & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2011.
"Empirical likelihood block bootstrapping,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 110-121, April.
- Jason Allen & Allan W. Gregory & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Working Papers 1156, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jason Allen & Allan W. Gregory & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Staff Working Papers 08-18, Bank of Canada.
- Allen, Jason & Gregory, Allan W. & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Discussion Papers 2010-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2008. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Relationship between the Random Walk Hypothesis and Official Interventions," Working Papers Series 173, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Shao, Xiaofeng, 2011. "A bootstrap-assisted spectral test of white noise under unknown dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 213-224, June.
- Palm, Franz C. & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2011.
"Cross-sectional dependence robust block bootstrap panel unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 85-104, July.
- Palm Franz C. & Smeekes Stephan & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Cross-Sectional Dependence Robust Block Bootstrap Panel Unit Root Tests," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gaißer, Sandra & Ruppert, Martin & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "A multivariate version of Hoeffding's Phi-Square," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2571-2586, November.
- Bertail, Patrice & Clemencon, Stephan, 2008. "Approximate regenerative-block bootstrap for Markov chains," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2739-2756, January.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2017.
"Relevant states and memory in Markov chain bootstrapping and simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 163-177.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2013. "Relevant States and Memory in Markov Chain Bootstrapping and Simulation," MPRA Paper 46250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jalal, Amine & Rockinger, Michael, 2008.
"Predicting tail-related risk measures: The consequences of using GARCH filters for non-GARCH data,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 868-877, December.
- Amine JALAL & Michael ROCKINGER, 2004. "Predicting Tail-related Risk Measures: The Consequences of Using GARCH Filters for non-GARCH Data," FAME Research Paper Series rp115, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Wu, Edmond H.C. & Yu, Philip L.H. & Li, W.K., 2009. "A smoothed bootstrap test for independence based on mutual information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2524-2536, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:31:y:1999:i:3:p:295-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.