Second order optimality of stationary bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buhlmann, Peter & Kunsch, Hans R., 1999. "Block length selection in the bootstrap for time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 295-310, September.
- Oliver Blaskowitz & Helmut Herwartz, 2008. "Testing directional forecast value in the presence of serial correlation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-073, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Horowitz, Joel L. & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2001. "Bootstrap methods for time series," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,59, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Datta, Somnath & Sriram, T. N., 1995. "A modified bootstrap for branching processes with immigration," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 275-294, April.
- Blaskowitz, Oliver & Herwartz, Helmut, 2014. "Testing the value of directional forecasts in the presence of serial correlation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 30-42.
- Jeong, Jinook & Chung, Seoung, 2001. "Bootstrap tests for autocorrelation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, November.
- Ulrich Hounyo, 2014. "The wild tapered block bootstrap," CREATES Research Papers 2014-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lahiri, Soumendra Nath, 1997. "On Inconsistency of the Jackknife-after-Bootstrap Bias Estimator for Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 15-34, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap Edgeworth expansion stationarity weak dependence normalized sample mean;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:11:y:1991:i:4:p:335-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.