The wild tapered block bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2007.
"Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for inequality and poverty measures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 141-166, November.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2004. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for inequality and poverty measures," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04100, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for inequality and poverty measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175929, HAL.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2006. "Asymptotic And Bootstrap Inference For Inequality And Poverty Measures," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Gon alves, S lvia & White, Halbert, 2002.
"The Bootstrap Of The Mean For Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 1367-1384, December.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Halbert White, 2001. "The Bootstrap of the Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-19, CIRANO.
- Efstathios Paparoditis & Dimitris N. Politis, 2002. "The tapered block bootstrap for general statistics from stationary sequences," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 131-148, June.
- Hounyo, Ulrich & Gonçalves, Sílvia & Meddahi, Nour, 2017.
"Bootstrapping Pre-Averaged Realized Volatility Under Market Microstructure Noise,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(04), pages 791-838, August.
- Ulrich Hounyo & Sílvia Goncalves & Nour Meddahi, 2013. "Bootstrapping pre-averaged realized volatility under market microstructure noise," CREATES Research Papers 2013-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Goncalves, Silvia & Hounyo, Ulrich & Meddahi, Nour, 2017. "Bootstrapping Pre-Averaged Realized Volatility under Market Microstructure Noise," TSE Working Papers 17-809, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ulrich Hounyo & Sílvia Gonçalves & Nour Meddahi, 2016. "Bootstrapping pre-averaged realized volatility under market microstructure noise," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-25, CIRANO.
- Goncalves, Silvia & Hounyo, Ulrich & Meddahi, Nour, 2017. "Bootstrapping Pre-Averaged Realized Volatility under Market Microstructure Noise," IDEI Working Papers 869, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Shao, Xiaofeng, 2010. "The Dependent Wild Bootstrap," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 218-235.
- Shao, Xiaofeng, 2011. "A bootstrap-assisted spectral test of white noise under unknown dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 213-224, June.
- Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Testing For Distributional Change In Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 156-187, February.
- Lahiri, Soumendra Nath, 1991. "Second order optimality of stationary bootstrap," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 335-341, April.
- Politis, D. N. & Romano, Joseph P. & Wolf, Michael, 1997. "Subsampling for heteroskedastic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 281-317, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBlock bootstrap; Near epoch dependence; Tapering; Variance estimation;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-10-17 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2014-10-17 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2014-10-17 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2014-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.