Mixed model prediction and small area estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Ruma & Ghosh, J. K. & Mukerjee, Rahul, 2003. "Empirical Bayes prediction intervals in a normal regression model: higher order asymptotics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 197-203, June.
- A. Chaudhuri, 1994. "Small domain statistics: a review," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 48(3), pages 215-236, November.
- Danny Pfeffermann & Richard Tiller, 2005. "Bootstrap Approximation to Prediction MSE for State-Space Models with Estimated Parameters," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 893-916, November.
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- M. A. Black, 2004. "A note on the adaptive control of false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 297-304.
- Heyde, C. C., 1994. "A quasi-likelihood approach to the REML estimating equations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 381-384, December.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Song, Peter X.K. & Fan, Yanqin & Kalbfleisch, John D., 2005. "Maximization by Parts in Likelihood Inference," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1145-1158, December.
- Li-Chun Zhang & Raymond L. Chambers, 2004. "Small area estimates for cross-classifications," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 479-496.
- Li, Tong & Vuong, Quang, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Measurement Error Model Using Multiple Indicators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-165, May.
- Jiming Jiang & P. Lahiri, 2001. "Empirical Best Prediction for Small Area Inference with Binary Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(2), pages 217-243, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:1-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.