Empirical Bayes prediction intervals in a normal regression model: higher order asymptotics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya & Nagashima, Bui, 2012. "Parametric bootstrap methods for bias correction in linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-16.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2009. "Corrected Empirical Bayes Confidence Intervals in Nested Error Regression Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-632, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2010. "On Measuring Uncertainty of Small Area Estimators with Higher Order Accuracy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-754, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & Bui Nagashima, 2011. "Parametric Bootstrap Methods for Bias Correction in Linear Mixed Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-801, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wang, Hsiuying, 2008. "Coverage probability of prediction intervals for discrete random variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Jiming Jiang & P. Lahiri, 2006. "Mixed model prediction and small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2009. "A Review of Linear Mixed Models and Small Area Estimation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-702, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Estimation and Prediction Intervals in Transformed Linear Mixed Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-929, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsCoverage probability Equal tail Expected length;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:63:y:2003:i:2:p:197-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.