On Measuring Uncertainty of Small Area Estimators with Higher Order Accuracy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- Cressie, N. & Lahiri, S. N., 1993. "The Asymptotic Distribution of REML Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 217-233, May.
- Gauri Sankar Datta, 2002. "On an Asymptotic Theory of Conditional and Unconditional Coverage Probabilities of Empirical Bayes Confidence Intervals," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 139-152.
- Peter Hall & Tapabrata Maiti, 2006. "On parametric bootstrap methods for small area prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 221-238.
- Eric V. Slud & Tapabrata Maiti, 2006. "Mean-squared error estimation in transformed Fay-Herriot models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 239-257.
- Basu, Ruma & Ghosh, J. K. & Mukerjee, Rahul, 2003. "Empirical Bayes prediction intervals in a normal regression model: higher order asymptotics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 197-203, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya & Nagashima, Bui, 2012. "Parametric bootstrap methods for bias correction in linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-08-06 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MST-2010-08-06 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2010cf754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .