On an Asymptotic Theory of Conditional and Unconditional Coverage Probabilities of Empirical Bayes Confidence Intervals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya & Nagashima, Bui, 2012. "Parametric bootstrap methods for bias correction in linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-16.
- Malay Ghosh & Tapabrata Maiti, 2008. "Empirical Bayes Confidence Intervals for Means of Natural Exponential Family-Quadratic Variance Function Distributions with Application to Small Area Estimation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 484-495.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2009. "Corrected Empirical Bayes Confidence Intervals in Nested Error Regression Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-632, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2010. "On Measuring Uncertainty of Small Area Estimators with Higher Order Accuracy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-754, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lixia Diao & David D. Smith & Gauri Sankar Datta & Tapabrata Maiti & Jean D. Opsomer, 2014. "Accurate Confidence Interval Estimation of Small Area Parameters Under the Fay–Herriot Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 497-515, June.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2009. "A Review of Linear Mixed Models and Small Area Estimation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-702, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:29:y:2002:i:1:p:139-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.