Mean-squared error estimation in transformed Fay-Herriot models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:47-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Emily & Chandra, Hukum, 2014. "Small area prediction for a unit-level lognormal model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 159-175.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1057-1088 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1163-1190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2010. "On Measuring Uncertainty of Small Area Estimators with Higher Order Accuracy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-754, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0551-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malay Ghosh & Tatsuya Kubokawa & Yuki Kawakubo, 2014. "Benchmarked Empirical Bayes Methods in Multiplicative Area-level Models with Risk Evaluation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-918, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2013. " Parametric Transformed Fay-Herriot Model for Small Area Estimation ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-911, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Molina, Isabel, 2006. "Uncertainty under a multivariate nested-error regression model with logarithmic transformation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws066117, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Forough Karlberg, 2015. "Small area estimation for skewed data in the presence of zeroes," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 541-562, December.
- Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Estimation and Prediction Intervals in Transformed Linear Mixed Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-929, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:541-562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sugasawa, Shonosuke & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2015. "Parametric transformed Fay–Herriot model for small area estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 295-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:68:y:2006:i:2:p:239-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.