An adjusted maximum likelihood method for solving small area estimation problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- Peter Hall & Tapabrata Maiti, 2006. "On parametric bootstrap methods for small area prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 221-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:47-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshimori, Masayo & Lahiri, Partha, 2014. "A new adjusted maximum likelihood method for the Fay–Herriot small area model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 281-294.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1163-1190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeojin Chung & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Vincent Dorie & Andrew Gelman & Jingchen Liu, 2013. "A Nondegenerate Penalized Likelihood Estimator for Variance Parameters in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 685-709, October.
- J. N. K. Rao, 2015. "Inferential issues in model-based small area estimation: some new developments," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 491-510, December.
- Sugasawa, Shonosuke & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2015. "Parametric transformed Fay–Herriot model for small area estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 295-311.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:491-510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdjusted density maximization estimator The Fay-Herriot model Parametric bootstrap Prediction intervals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:4:p:882-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.