Quantile regression using RJMCMC algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Smith, M. & Wong, C.M. & Kohn, R., 1996. "Additive Nonparametric Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
- Xianhua Dai & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Keming Yu, 2014. "Do Maternal Health Problems Influence Child's Worrying Status? Evidence from British Cohort Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:40:y:2002:i:2:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .