Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Mammen, Enno, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive model with a link function," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,63, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lee, Sokbae, 2003. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation Of A Partially Linear Quantile Regression Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 1-31, February.
- Gozalo, Pedro L. & Linton, Oliver B., 2001. "Testing additivity in generalized nonparametric regression models with estimated parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-48, August.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1993. "Semiparametric estimation of a work-trip mode choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 49-70, July.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Oliver LINTON, "undated". "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Härdle, W.K., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Discussion Paper 1992-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- He, Xuming & Shi, Peide, 1996. "Bivariate Tensor-Product B-Splines in a Partly Linear Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 162-181, August.
- Doksum, Kjell & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2000. "On spline estimators and prediction intervals in nonparametric regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 67-82, November.
- De Gooijer J.G. & Zerom D., 2003. "On Additive Conditional Quantiles With High Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 135-146, January.
- Yishay Yafeh & Oved Yosha, 2003. "Large Shareholders and Banks: Who Monitors and How?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 128-146, January.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Khan, Shakeeb, 2001. "Two-stage rank estimation of quantile index models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 319-355, February.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Enno Mammen, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive model with a link function," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1997. "Convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 147-168, July.
- Joel L. Horowitz & N. E. Savin, 2001. "Binary Response Models: Logits, Probits and Semiparametrics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 43-56, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:december:p:1348-1360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.