Quantile regression analysis of case-cohort data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Wenbin Lu & Anastasios A. Tsiatis, 2006. "Semiparametric transformation models for the case-cohort study," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 207-214, March.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Michal Kulich & D.Y. Lin, 2004. "Improving the Efficiency of Relative-Risk Estimation in Case-Cohort Studies," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 832-844, January.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Peng, Limin & Huang, Yijian, 2008. "Survival Analysis With Quantile Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 637-649, June.
- Kani Chen, 2001. "Generalized case-cohort sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 791-809.
More about this item
KeywordsCase-cohort design; Counting process; Estimating equation; Random weighting; Simple random sampling; Uniform consistency; Weak convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:122:y:2013:i:c:p:20-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .