Variance estimation in censored quantile regression via induced smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Huixia Judy & Wang, Lan, 2009. "Locally Weighted Censored Quantile Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1117-1128.
- Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2006.
"Smoothed Empirical Likelihood Methods For Quantile Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 173-205, April.
- Yoon-Jae Whang, 2003. "Smoothed Empirical Likelihood Methods for Quantile Regression Models," Econometrics 0310005, EconWPA.
- Yoon-Jae Whang, 2004. "Smoothed Empirical Likelihood Methods for Quantile Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1453, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002.
"Quantile regression under random censoring,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Bo Honore & Shakeeb Khan & James L. Powell, 2000. "Quantile Regression Under Random Censoring," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1894, Econometric Society.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Peng, Limin & Huang, Yijian, 2008. "Survival Analysis With Quantile Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 637-649, June.
- B. M. Brown & You-Gan Wang, 2005. "Standard errors and covariance matrices for smoothed rank estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 149-158, March.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Covariance Structures," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 39-61.
- Lynn M. Johnson & Robert L. Strawderman, 2009. "Induced smoothing for the semiparametric accelerated failure time model: asymptotics and extensions to clustered data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 577-590.
- Fu, Liya & Wang, You-Gan & Bai, Zhidong, 2010. "Rank regression for analysis of clustered data: A natural induced smoothing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1036-1050, April.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Wang, You-Gan & Shao, Quanxi & Zhu, Min, 2009. "Quantile regression without the curse of unsmoothness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3696-3705, August.
- Heller, Glenn, 2007. "Smoothed Rank Regression With Censored Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 552-559, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Yanlin & Song, Xinyuan & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2015. "Threshold effect test in censored quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 149-156.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4312-4319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:1565-1582 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0616-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCensored quantile regression; Smoothing; Survival analysis; Variance estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:4:p:785-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.