A smooth nonparametric approach to determining cut-points of a continuous scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pang, Lei & Lu, Wenbin & Wang, Huixia Judy, 2012. "Variance estimation in censored quantile regression via induced smoothing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 785-796.
- Lausen, Berthold & Schumacher, Martin, 1996. "Evaluating the effect of optimized cutoff values in the assessment of prognostic factors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 307-326, March.
- Lai, Chin-Ying & Tian, Lili & Schisterman, Enrique F., 2012. "Exact confidence interval estimation for the Youden index and its corresponding optimal cut-point," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 1103-1114.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Torsten Hothorn & Achim Zeileis, 2008. "Generalized Maximally Selected Statistics," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1263-1269, December.
- Zhiping Qiu & Jing Qin & Yong Zhou, 2016. "Composite Estimating Equation Method for the Accelerated Failure Time Model with Length-biased Sampling Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(2), pages 396-415, June.
- Rebecca A. Betensky & Daniel Rabinowitz, 1999. "Maximally Selected x-super-2 Statistics for k× 2 Tables," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 317-320, March.
- Heller, Glenn, 2007. "Smoothed Rank Regression With Censored Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 552-559, June.
- Wang, Dongliang & Tian, Lili & Zhao, Yichuan, 2017. "Smoothed empirical likelihood for the Youden index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsAgreement; Association; Cut-point; Nonparametric; Smoothing objective function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:134:y:2019:i:c:p:186-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.