Generalized Maximally Selected Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1997.
"Approximate Asymptotic P Values for Structural-Change Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 60-67, January.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1995. "Approximate Asymptotic P-Values for Structural Change Tests," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 297., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lausen, Berthold & Schumacher, Martin, 1996. "Evaluating the effect of optimized cutoff values in the assessment of prognostic factors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 307-326, March.
- Miwa, Tetsuhisa & Hayter, A. J. & Liu, Wei, 2000. "Calculations of level probabilities for normal random variables with unequal variances with applications to Bartholomew's test in unbalanced one-way models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 17-32, July.
- Boulesteix, Anne-Laure & Strobl, Carolin, 2007. "Maximally selected Chi-squared statistics and non-monotonic associations: An exact approach based on two cutpoints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6295-6306, August.
- Hothorn, Torsten & Lausen, Berthold, 2003. "On the exact distribution of maximally selected rank statistics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Hothorn, Torsten & Hornik, Kurt & van de Wiel, Mark A. & Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "A Lego System for Conditional Inference," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 60, pages 257-263, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar Merkle & Jinyan Fan & Achim Zeileis, 2014.
"Testing for Measurement Invariance with Respect to an Ordinal Variable,"
Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(4), pages 569-584, October.
- Edgar C. Merkle & Jinyan Fan & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Testing for Measurement Invariance with Respect to an Ordinal Variable," Working Papers 2012-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Qiu, Zhiping & Peng, Limin & Manatunga, Amita & Guo, Ying, 2019. "A smooth nonparametric approach to determining cut-points of a continuous scale," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 186-210.
- Carolin Strobl & Julia Kopf & Achim Zeileis, 2015. "Rasch Trees: A New Method for Detecting Differential Item Functioning in the Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 289-316, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:64:y:2008:i:4:p:1263-1269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.