Network Model Trees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Epskamp, Sacha & Cramer, Angélique O.J. & Waldorp, Lourens J. & Schmittmann, Verena D. & Borsboom, Denny, 2012. "qgraph: Network Visualizations of Relationships in Psychometric Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i04).
- Edgar Merkle & Jinyan Fan & Achim Zeileis, 2014.
"Testing for Measurement Invariance with Respect to an Ordinal Variable,"
Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(4), pages 569-584, October.
- Edgar C. Merkle & Jinyan Fan & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Testing for Measurement Invariance with Respect to an Ordinal Variable," Working Papers 2012-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Achim Zeileis & Kurt Hornik, 2007. "Generalized M‐fluctuation tests for parameter instability," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 61(4), pages 488-508, November.
- Carolin Strobl & Julia Kopf & Achim Zeileis, 2015. "Rasch Trees: A New Method for Detecting Differential Item Functioning in the Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 289-316, June.
- Hothorn, Torsten & Hornik, Kurt & van de Wiel, Mark A. & Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "A Lego System for Conditional Inference," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 60, pages 257-263, August.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1997.
"Approximate Asymptotic P Values for Structural-Change Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 60-67, January.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1995. "Approximate Asymptotic P-Values for Structural Change Tests," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 297., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Seibold Heidi & Hothorn Torsten & Zeileis Achim, 2016. "Model-Based Recursive Partitioning for Subgroup Analyses," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 45-63, May.
- Sacha Epskamp & Mijke Rhemtulla & Denny Borsboom, 2017. "Generalized Network Psychometrics: Combining Network and Latent Variable Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(4), pages 904-927, December.
- Edgar Merkle & Achim Zeileis, 2013. "Tests of Measurement Invariance Without Subgroups: A Generalization of Classical Methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(1), pages 59-82, January.
- Mair, Patrick & de Leeuw, Jan, 2010. "A General Framework for Multivariate Analysis with Optimal Scaling: The R Package aspect," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i09).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NET-2020-01-06 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:ha4cw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSF). General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.