Exact confidence interval estimation for the Youden index and its corresponding optimal cut-point
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Lili & Wilding, Gregory E., 2008. "Confidence interval estimation of a common correlation coefficient," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4872-4877, June.
- Gamage, Jinadasa & Mathew, Thomas & Weerahandi, Samaradasa, 2004. "Generalized p-values and generalized confidence regions for the multivariate Behrens-Fisher problem and MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 177-189, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poon, Wai-Yin & Qiu, Shi-Fang & Tang, Man-Lai, 2015. "Confidence interval construction for the Youden index based on partially validated series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 116-134.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:115:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yin, Jingjing & Tian, Lili, 2014. "Joint inference about sensitivity and specificity at the optimal cut-off point associated with Youden index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-13.
- Coolen-Maturi, Tahani & Elkhafifi, Faiza F. & Coolen, Frank P.A., 2014. "Three-group ROC analysis: A nonparametric predictive approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 69-81.
- Rota, Matteo & Antolini, Laura, 2014. "Finding the optimal cut-point for Gaussian and Gamma distributed biomarkers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence interval; ROC curve; Sensitivity and specificity; Youden index; Optimal cut-point; Generalized pivotal quantity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:5:p:1103-1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.