Exact confidence interval estimation for the Youden index and its corresponding optimal cut-point
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Lili & Wilding, Gregory E., 2008. "Confidence interval estimation of a common correlation coefficient," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4872-4877, June.
- Gamage, Jinadasa & Mathew, Thomas & Weerahandi, Samaradasa, 2004. "Generalized p-values and generalized confidence regions for the multivariate Behrens-Fisher problem and MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 177-189, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poon, Wai-Yin & Qiu, Shi-Fang & Tang, Man-Lai, 2015. "Confidence interval construction for the Youden index based on partially validated series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 116-134.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:115:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yin, Jingjing & Tian, Lili, 2014. "Joint inference about sensitivity and specificity at the optimal cut-off point associated with Youden index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-13.
- Coolen-Maturi, Tahani & Elkhafifi, Faiza F. & Coolen, Frank P.A., 2014. "Three-group ROC analysis: A nonparametric predictive approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 69-81.
- Rota, Matteo & Antolini, Laura, 2014. "Finding the optimal cut-point for Gaussian and Gamma distributed biomarkers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence interval; ROC curve; Sensitivity and specificity; Youden index; Optimal cut-point; Generalized pivotal quantity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:5:p:1103-1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .