Una alternativa multicriterio a la valoración de empresas: aplicación a las Cajas de Ahorro/A Multicriteria Alternative to Companies’ Valuation: Application to a Spanish Savings Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Lili & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2007. "Using Bayesian networks for bankruptcy prediction: Some methodological issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 738-753, July.
- Psillaki, Maria & Tsolas, Ioannis E. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2010. "Evaluation of credit risk based on firm performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 873-881, March.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C, et al, 2001.
"The Effects of Deregulation on the Performance of Financial Institutions: The Case of Spanish Savings Banks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 101-120, February.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas & C. A. Knox Lovell & Iftekhar Hasan, 1999. "The Effects of Deregulation on the Performance of Financial Institutions: The Case of Spanish Savings Banks," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-064, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Edward I. Altman, 1973. "Predicting Railroad Bankruptcies in America," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 184-211, Spring.
- Cervelló, Roberto & García, Fernando & Guijarro, Francisco, 2010. "Ranking multicriterio de viviendas: una adaptación del modelo de precio único/Housing Multicriteria Ranking: A Single Price Model Adaptation," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 693(22á.)-6, Diciembre.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aragones-Beltran, P. & Aznar, J. & Ferris-Onate, J. & Garcia-Melon, M., 2008. "Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 322-339, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Malhotra & D.K. Malhotra & C. Andrew Lafond, 2009. "Analysing financial services industry using data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 217-246.
More about this item
KeywordsValoración de empresas; CRITIC; Ratio de Valoración; Cajas de Ahorro ; Companies Valuation; CRITIC; Valuation Ratio; Savings Banks .;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:29_1_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.