Assessing the impacts of urban rail transit on local real estate markets using quasi-experimental comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jiawen & Chen, Junxian & Le, Xiaohui & Zhang, Qin, 2016. "Density-oriented versus development-oriented transit investment: Decoding metro station location selection in Shenzhen," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 93-102.
- Banai, Reza, 2010. "Evaluation of land use-transportation systems with the Analytic Network Process," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(1), pages 85-112.
- Bouf, Dominique & Hensher, David A., 2007.
"The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 523-532, November.
- Dominique Bouf & David A. Hensher, 2007. "The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France," Post-Print halshs-00266224, HAL.
- Loukaitou-Sideris, Anastasia & Banerjee, Tridib, 2000. "The Blue Line Blues: Why the Vision of Transit Village May Not Materialize Despite Impressive Growth in Transit Ridership," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8jd663ht, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yang, Jiawen & Quan, Jige & Yan, Bin & He, Canfei, 2016. "Urban rail investment and transit-oriented development in Beijing: Can it reach a higher potential?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 140-150.
- Loukaitou-Sideris, Anastasia & Banerjee, Tridib, 1994. "Form Follows Transit? The Blue Line Corridor's Development Potentials," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt68t5q6b3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mejia-Dorantes, Lucia & Lucas, Karen, 2014. "Public transport investment and local regeneration: A comparison of London׳s Jubilee Line Extension and the Madrid Metrosur," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 241-252.
- Billings, Stephen B., 2011. "Estimating the value of a new transit option," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 525-536.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:1:p:13-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.