The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Bouf & David A. Hensher, 2007. "The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France," Post-Print halshs-00266224, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheppard, Stephen & Stover, Mark Edward, 1995. "The benefits of transport improvements in a city with efficient development control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 211-222, April.
- Hensher, David A., 2007. "Sustainable public transport systems: Moving towards a value for money and network-based approach and away from blind commitment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 98-102, January.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1993. "Assessing the impacts of urban rail transit on local real estate markets using quasi-experimental comparisons," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Heckelman, Jac C. & Wallis, John Joseph, 1997. "Railroads and Property Taxes," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 77-99, January.
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M., 2007. "Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 615-626, August.
- McDonald, John F. & Osuji, Clifford I., 1995. "The effect of anticipated transportation improvement on residential land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche, 2004.
"The Acceptability of Urban Road Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis Applied to Experience in Lyon,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 38(2), pages 191-215, May.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche, 2004. "The Acceptability of Urban Road Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis Applied to Experience in Lyon," Post-Print halshs-00067812, HAL.
- H. William Batt, 2001. "Value Capture as a Policy Tool in Transportation Economics: An Exploration in Public Finance in the Tradition of Henry George," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 195-228, January.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Rémy Prud'Homme & Pierre Kopp & Juan Pablo Bocarejo, 2005. "Evaluation économique de la politique parisienne des transports," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00263400, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Castillo-Manzano & Antonio Sánchez-Braza, 2013. "Managing a smart bicycle system when demand outstrips supply: the case of the university community in Seville," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 459-477, February.
- Olsen, Silvia & Fearnley, Nils, 2014. "Policy transfer of public transport funding schemes – The case of Norway," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 429-433.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Jun Jin & Ali Douai & Cécile Ayerbe, 2014.
"Role of Users in the Developing Eco-Innovation: Comparative case research in China and France,"
- Ali Douai & Nathalie Lazaric & Cécile Ayerbe & Jin Jun, 2014. "Role of Users in the Developing Eco-Innovation: Comparative case research in China and France," Post-Print hal-00934416, HAL.
- Cécile Ayerbe & Ali Douai & Jin Jun & Nathalie Lazaric, 2014. "Role of Users in the Developing Eco-Innovation: Comparative case research in China and France," Post-Print halshs-01061539, HAL.
- Ali Douai & Nathalie Lazaric & Cécile Ayerbe & Jin Jun, 2014. "Role of Users in the Developing Eco-Innovation: Comparative case research in China and France," Post-Print hal-01109245, HAL.
- JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & Lourdes Lopez-Valpuesta, 2015. "The relationship between public and private bicycle use: the case of Seville," ERSA conference papers ersa15p206, European Regional Science Association.
- Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M., 2016. "The best of times and the worst of times: A new best–worst measure of attitudes toward public transport experiences," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 108-123.
- Marion Drut, 2013. "Vers un système de transport opérant selon les principes de l'économie de la fonctionnalité?," Working Papers hal-00996379, HAL.
- Marion Drut, 2012. "Vers un système de transport opérant selon les principes de l'économie de la fonctionnalité," Working Papers hal-00992621, HAL.
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016. "Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:14:y:2007:i:6:p:523-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.