The benefits of transport improvements in a city with efficient development control
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnott, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1981.
"Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 331-347, June.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980. "Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs," NBER Working Papers 0523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pines, David & Weiss, Yoram, 1982. "Land improvements projects and land values: An addendum," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 199-204, March.
- Johansson,Per-Olov, 1987. "The Economic Theory and Measurement of Environmental Benefits," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348102, January.
- Getz, Malcolm, 1975. "A model of the impact of transportation investment on land rents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-74, February.
- Pines, David & Weiss, Yoram, 1976. "Land improvement projects and land values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Arnott, Richard & Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "The effects of an equiproportional transport improvement in a fully-closed Monocentric City," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 387-406, August.
- Richard Arnott & David Pines & Efraim Sadka, 1985. "The Effects of an Equiproportional Transport Improvement in a Fully-Closed Monocentric City," Working Papers 620, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1990. "The Effects of Land-Use Constraints on Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 315-324.
- Herbert Mohring, 1961. "Land Values and the Measurement of Highway Benefits," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 236-236.
- Rose, Louis A., 1989. "Urban land supply: Natural and contrived restrictions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 325-345, May.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Wheaton, William C, 1977. "Residential Decentralization, Land Rents, and the Benefits of Urban Transportation Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 138-143, March.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Filimon, Radu, 1988. "Community development with endogenous land use controls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-162, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)