The benefits of transport improvements in a city with efficient development control
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wheaton, William C, 1977. "Residential Decentralization, Land Rents, and the Benefits of Urban Transportation Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 138-43, March.
- Pines, David & Weiss, Yoram, 1982. "Land improvements projects and land values: An addendum," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 199-204, March.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Rose, Louis A., 1989. "Urban land supply: Natural and contrived restrictions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 325-345, May.
- Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1990. "The Effects of Land-Use Constraints on Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 315-324.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Filimon, Radu, 1988. "Community development with endogenous land use controls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-162, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521348102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Mohring, 1961. "Land Values and the Measurement of Highway Benefits," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 236.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980.
"Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
0523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnott, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1981. "Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 331-47, June.
- Arnott, Richard & Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986.
"The effects of an equiproportional transport improvement in a fully-closed Monocentric City,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 387-406, August.
- Richard Arnott & David Pines & Efraim Sadka, 1985. "The Effects of an Equiproportional Transport Improvement in a Fully-Closed Monocentric City," Working Papers 620, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Getz, Malcolm, 1975. "A model of the impact of transportation investment on land rents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-74, February.
- Pines, David & Weiss, Yoram, 1976. "Land improvement projects and land values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:2:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.