A Silver Rule for Financing Local Transport Facilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1981.
"Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 331-347, June.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980. "Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs," NBER Working Papers 0523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D B Lee & C P Averous, 1973. "Land use and transportation: basic theory," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 5(4), pages 491-502, April.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1979. "Aggregate Land Rents, Expenditure on Public Goods, and Optimal City Size," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 471-500.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flatters, Frank & Henderson, Vernon & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1974. "Public goods, efficiency, and regional fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Getz, Malcolm, 1975. "A model of the impact of transportation investment on land rents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-74, February.
- D B Lee Jr. & C P Averous, 1973. "Land Use and Transportation: Basic Theory," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 5(4), pages 491-502, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela S. Bergantino & Francesco Porcelli, 2013.
"Housing market prices: capitalisation of efficiency in local public service provision. An application with data on Italian urban transport related expenditures,"
0047, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Aug 2013.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Porcelli, Francesco, 2013. "Housing market prices: capitalisation of efficiency in local public service provision. An application with data on Italian urban transport related expenditures," Working Papers 13_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
More about this item
Keywordsland rents: transport facilities; Henry George theorem;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:9902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .