Assessing the impacts of Light Rail Transit on urban land in Manila
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gakenheimer, Ralph, 1999. "Urban mobility in the developing world," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 671-689.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
- Dabinett, G. & Gore, T. & Haywood, R. & Lawless, P., 1999. "Transport investment and regeneration. Sheffield: 1992-1997," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 123-134, April.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007.
"The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: A Meta-analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-180, August.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: a Meta Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dong, Xiaojing & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E. & Bowman, John L. & Walker, Joan L., 2006. "Moving from trip-based to activity-based measures of accessibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 163-180, February.
- Robert Cervero & Kang-Li Wu, 1998. "Sub-centring and Commuting: Evidence from the San Francisco Bay Area, 1980-90," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1059-1076, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Tao & Zhang, Ming & Aditjandra, Paulus T., 2016. "The impact of urban rail transit on commercial property value: New evidence from Wuhan, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 223-235.
More about this item
KeywordsLRT; transport; land value; land use; population; accessibility; network distance;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .