Assessing the impacts of Light Rail Transit on urban land in Manila
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gakenheimer, Ralph, 1999. "Urban mobility in the developing world," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 671-689.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
- Dabinett, G. & Gore, T. & Haywood, R. & Lawless, P., 1999. "Transport investment and regeneration. Sheffield: 1992-1997," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 123-134, April.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007.
"The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: A Meta-analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-180, August.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: a Meta Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dong, Xiaojing & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E. & Bowman, John L. & Walker, Joan L., 2006. "Moving from trip-based to activity-based measures of accessibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 163-180, February.
- Robert Cervero & Kang-Li Wu, 1998. "Sub-centring and Commuting: Evidence from the San Francisco Bay Area, 1980-90," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1059-1076, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Tao & Zhang, Ming & Aditjandra, Paulus T., 2016. "The impact of urban rail transit on commercial property value: New evidence from Wuhan, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 223-235.
More about this item
KeywordsLRT; transport; land value; land use; population; accessibility; network distance;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.