The impact of Seoul's subway Line 5 on residential property values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H W Richardson & P Gordon & M-J Jun & E Heikkila & R Peiser & D Dale-Johnson, 1990. "Residential property values, the CBD, and multiple nodes: further analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 829-833, June.
- McDonald, John F. & Osuji, Clifford I., 1995. "The effect of anticipated transportation improvement on residential land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-278, June.
- E Heikkila & P Gordon & J I Kim & R B Peiser & H W Richardson & D Dale-Johnson, 1989. "What happened to the CBD-distance gradient?: land values in a policentric city," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(2), pages 221-232, February.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 1997. "The Impact of Rapid Rail Transit on Economic Development: The Case of Atlanta's MARTA," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 179-204, September.
- H W Richardson & P Gordon & M-J Jun & E Heikkila & R Peiser & D Dale-Johnson, 1990. "Residential Property Values, the CBD, and Multiple Nodes: Further Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(6), pages 829-833, June.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality: Comment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 449-451, October.
- anonymous, 1987. "Comment requested on proposed amendment," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 211-211.
- Richard Voith, 1991. "Transportation, Sorting and House Values," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 117-137.
- Vladimir Bajic, 1983. "The Effects of a New Subway Line on Housing Prices in Metropolitan Toronto," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 20(2), pages 147-158, May.
- Dewees, D. N., 1976. "The effect of a subway on residential property values in Toronto," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-369, October.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Jon Strand & Mette Vågnes, 2001. "The relationship between property values and railroad proximity: a study based on hedonic prices and real estate brokers' appraisals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 137-156, May.
- E Heikkila & P Gordon & J I Kim & R B Peiser & H W Richardson & D Dale-Johnson, 1989. "What Happened to the CBD-Distance Gradient?: Land Values in a Policentric City," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(2), pages 221-232, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jiawen & Chen, Junxian & Le, Xiaohui & Zhang, Qin, 2016. "Density-oriented versus development-oriented transit investment: Decoding metro station location selection in Shenzhen," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 93-102.
- Vifill Karlsson, 2011. "The Relationship of Housing Prices and Transportation Improvements: Location and Marginal Impact," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 223-241.
- Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Porter-Nelson, Dean, 2016. "Real estate development in anticipation of the Green Line light rail transit in St. Paul," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 24-32.
- Karen Mayor & Seán Lyons & David Duffy & Richard S. J. Tol, 2012.
"A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Rail Transport in the Greater Dublin Area,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 239-261, May.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Duffy, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Rail Transport in the Greater Dublin Area," Papers WP264, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zhang, Ming & Wang, Lanlan, 2013. "The impacts of mass transit on land development in China: The case of Beijing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 124-133.
- Marcin Torzewski, 2016. "The analysis of the impact of the Warsaw metro stations location on residential property prices in Ursynów district in Warsaw (Analiza wplywu lokalizacji stacji metra warszawskiego na ceny mieszkan na," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(20), pages 145-155.
- Valeriia Budiakivska & Luca Casolaro, 2018. "Please in my back yard: the private and public benefits of a new tram line in Florence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1161, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vifill KARLSSON, "undated". "The Relationship of House Price and Transportation Improvements: A General Case for Iceland; a Large but Thinly Populated European Country," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100024, EcoMod.
- Seungwoo Chin & Matthew E. Kahn & Hyungsik Roger Moon, 2017. "Estimating the Gains from New Rail Transit Investment: A Machine Learning Tree Approach," NBER Working Papers 23326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Xu, Xiaoming & Hong, Liu & Wang, Shuliang & Fei, Qi, 2011. "Networked analysis of the Shanghai subway network, in China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4562-4570.
- Mohammad, Sara I. & Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C. & Anderson, Richard J., 2013. "A meta-analysis of the impact of rail projects on land and property values," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 158-170.
- Cervero, Robert & Kang, Chang Deok, 2011. "Bus rapid transit impacts on land uses and land values in Seoul, Korea," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 102-116, January.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez, Daniel A. & Mojica, Carlos H., 2009. "Capitalization of BRT network expansions effects into prices of non-expansion areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 560-571, June.
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
- Vifill KARLSSON, "undated". "Modern Industrial Structure and Development of House PriceÂ’s Spatial Disparity: A General Case for Iceland; a Large but Thinly Populated European Country," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100023, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:85-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.