The impacts of mass transit on land development in China: The case of Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert & Day, Jennifer, 2008. "Suburbanization and transit-oriented development in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 315-323, September.
- Bae, Chang-Hee Christine & Jun, Myung-Jin & Park, Hyeon, 2003. "The impact of Seoul's subway Line 5 on residential property values," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-94, April.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E., 2008. "Land and residential property markets in a booming economy: New evidence from Beijing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 743-757, March.
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007.
"The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: A Meta-analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-180, August.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: a Meta Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sun Sheng Han, 2004. "Spatial structure of residential property-value distribution in Beijing and Jakarta," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(7), pages 1259-1283, July.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- H. William Batt, 2001. "Value Capture as a Policy Tool in Transportation Economics: An Exploration in Public Finance in the Tradition of Henry George," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 195-228, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez, Daniel A. & Vergel-Tovar, Erik & Camargo, William F., 2016. "Land development impacts of BRT in a sample of stops in Quito and Bogotá," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 4-14.
- Yang, Jiawen & Quan, Jige & Yan, Bin & He, Canfei, 2016. "Urban rail investment and transit-oriented development in Beijing: Can it reach a higher potential?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 140-150.
- Mitra, Suman K. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel M., 2016. "The value of transportation accessibility in a least developed country city – The case of Rajshahi City, Bangladesh," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 184-200.
- Zhong, Shaopeng & Wang, Shusheng & Jiang, Yao & Yu, Bo & Zhang, Wenhao, 2015. "Distinguishing the land use effects of road pricing based on the urban form attributes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-58.
- Mu, Rui & de Jong, Martin, 2016. "A network governance approach to transit-oriented development: Integrating urban transport and land use policies in Urumqi, China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 55-63.
- Xu, Tao & Zhang, Ming & Aditjandra, Paulus T., 2016. "The impact of urban rail transit on commercial property value: New evidence from Wuhan, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 223-235.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLand development impacts; Transit access premium; Hedonic price modeling; Beijing; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:40:y:2013:i:1:p:124-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .