Land improvement projects and land values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Gilles Duranton, 1996. "La politique foncière dans une économie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 227-261.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 1999.
"The Silver Lining of Rust Belt Manufacturing Decline,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 360-376, November.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 1998. "The Silver Lining of Rust Belt Manufacturing Decline," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1828, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David Pines, 1985. "Profit maximizing developers and the optimal provision of local public good in a closed system of a few cities," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 45-62.
- Sheppard, Stephen & Stover, Mark Edward, 1995. "The benefits of transport improvements in a city with efficient development control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 211-222, April.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Santiago M. Pinto & Alberto Porto, 2006. "Choosing a place to live and a workplace," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 15-51, January-D.
- Tatsuhito Kono & Takayuki Kaneko & Hisa Morisugi, 2010. "Necessity of minimum floor area ratio regulation: a second-best policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 523-539, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:3:y:1976:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.