The Effects of Local Growth Controls on Regional Housing Production and Population Redistribution in California
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt Paulsen, 2013. "The Effects of Growth Management on the Spatial Extent of Urban Development, Revisited," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 193-210.
- Dericks, Gerard & Koster, Hans R. A., 2018.
"The billion pound drop: the blitz and agglomeration economics in London,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
88694, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gerard H. Dericks & Hans R. A. Koster, 2018. "The Billion Pound Drop: The Blitz and Agglomeration Economies in London," CEP Discussion Papers dp1542, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Molloy, Raven, 2015. "Regulation and Housing Supply," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.),Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 1289-1337, Elsevier.
- Jae Hong Kim, 2013. "Measuring the Containment and Spillover Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries: The Case of the Portland Metropolitan Area," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 650-675, December.
- Ron Cheung & Keith Ihlanfeldt & Tom Mayock, 2009. "The Incidence of the Land Use Regulatory Tax," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 675-704, December.
- Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2015.
"Sprawl, Blight, And The Role Of Urban Containment Policies: Evidence From U.S. Cities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 298-323, March.
- Miriam Hortas Rico, 2013. "Sprawl, blight and the role of urban containment policies. Evidence from US cities," Working Papers 2013/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Selma Hepp, 2013. "Zoning Restrictiveness and Housing Foreclosures: Exploring a New Link to the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 460-462, April.
- Peter Karpestam, 2018. "Who Benefits from More Housing? A Panel Data Study on the Role of Housing in the Intermunicipal Migration of Different Age Cohorts in Sweden," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 401-425, Winter.
- Tsui, Kan Wai Hong & Tan, David & Chow, Clement Kong Wing & Shi, Song, 2019. "Regional airline capacity, tourism demand and housing prices: A case study of New Zealand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 8-22.
- Jackson, Kristoffer (Kip), 2018. "Regulation, land constraints, and California’s boom and bust," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 130-147.
- Jackson, Kristoffer, 2016. "Do land use regulations stifle residential development? Evidence from California cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 45-56.
- Waldorf, Brigitte S. & Byun, Pillsung & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2005. "Strategic Interaction and Spatial Multiplier Effects in Local Growth Control Policies: The California Housing Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19574, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:36:y:1999:i:12:p:2047-2068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.