The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischel, William A, 1992. "Property Taxation and the Tiebout Model: Evidence for the Benefit View from Zoning and Voting," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 171-77, March.
- Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1990. "The Effects of Land-Use Constraints on Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 315-324.
- White, James R., 1988. "Large lot zoning and subdivision costs: A test," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 370-384, May.
- Wallace, Nancy E., 1988. "The market effects of zoning undeveloped land: Does zoning follow the market?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 307-326, May.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Rosen, Kenneth T., 1987.
"The Interjurisdictional Effects of Growth Controls on Housing Prices,"
3442758, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Katz, Lawrence & Rosen, Kenneth T, 1987. "The Interjurisdictional Effects of Growth Controls on Housing Prices," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 149-60, April.
- Kennedy, Peter E, 1981. "Estimation with Correctly Interpreted Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations [The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 801, September.
- Hamilton, Bruce W., 1978. "Zoning and the exercise of monopoly power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 116-130, January.
- Gerrit J. Knaap, 1997. "The Price Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries in Metropolitan Portland, Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 26-35.
- Mark, Jonathan H. & Goldberg, Michael A., 1986. "A study of the impacts of zoning on housing values over time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 257-273, November.
- David M. Henneberry & Richard L. Barrows, 1990. "Capitalization of Exclusive Agricultural Zoning into Farmland Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 249-258.
- Fischel, William A., 1980. "Zoning and the exercise of monopoly power: A reevaluation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 283-293, November.
- Frech, H. III & Lafferty, Ronald N., 1984. "The effect of the California Coastal Commission on housing prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 105-123, July.
- Seymour I. Schwartz & Peter M. Zorn & David E. Hansen, 1986. "Research Design Issues and Pitfalls in Growth Control Studies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 223-233.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:6:y:1997:i:1:p:81-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.