Transportation and land-use preferences and residents’ neighborhood choices: the sufficiency of compact development in the Atlanta region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James A. Thorson, 1994. "Zoning Policy Changes and the Urban Fringe Land Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 22(3), pages 527-538.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1991. "A Markov Chain model of zoning change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 257-270, September.
- R Pendall, 1999. "Do land-use controls cause sprawl?," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(4), pages 555-571, July.
- McKinley Blackburn & Glenn W. Harrison & E. Elisabet Rutström, 1994. "Statistical Bias Functions and Informative Hypothetical Surveys," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1084-1088.
- Green, Richard K., 1999.
"Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 144-159, June.
- Richard K. Green, 1997. "Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 97-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
- White, James R., 1988. "Large lot zoning and subdivision costs: A test," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 370-384, May.
- Alberini Anna, 1995. "Optimal Designs for Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys: Single-Bound, Double-Bound, and Bivariate Models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 287-306, May.
- Kevin J. Boyle & Thomas P. Holmes & Mario F. Teisl & Brian Roe, 2001. "A Comparison of Conjoint Analysis Response Formats," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 441-454.
- Pasha, Hafiz A., 1996. "Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Pogodzinski, J. M. & Sass, Tim R., 1994. "The theory and estimation of endogenous zoning," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 601-630, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guthrie, Andrew & Fan, Yingling, 2016. "Developers' perspectives on transit-oriented development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 103-114.
- Elizabeth C. Delmelle & Yuhong Zhou & Jean-Claude Thill, 2014. "Densification without Growth Management? Evidence from Local Land Development and Housing Trends in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Sallis, James F. & Saelens, Brian E. & Frank, Lawrence D. & Conway, Terry L. & Slymen, Donald J. & Cain, Kelli L. & Chapman, James E. & Kerr, Jacqueline, 2009. "Neighborhood built environment and income: Examining multiple health outcomes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1285-1293, April.
More about this item
KeywordsZoning; Land-use regulation; Stated preference; Residential choice; Smart growth; Compact development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:34:y:2007:i:2:p:255-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.