Zoning Policy Changes and the Urban Fringe Land Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Land use regulation and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 639-662, December.
- Olivier Chanel & Laurence Delattre & Claude Napoléone, 2014.
"Determinants of Local Public Policies for Farmland Preservation and Urban Expansion: A French Illustration,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 411-433.
- Olivier Chanel & Laurence Delattre & Claude Napoléone, 2014. "Determinants of Local Public Policies for Farmland Preservation and Urban Expansion: A French Illustration," Post-Print hal-01463928, HAL.
- Jackson, Kristoffer, 2016. "Do land use regulations stifle residential development? Evidence from California cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 45-56.
- John Clapp & Mauricio Rodriguez, 1998. "Using a GIS for Real Estate Market Analysis: The Problem of Spatially Aggregated Data," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 35-56.
- Fu, Yuming & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2001. "Site Density Restrictions: Measurement and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 404-423, March.
- Li Peng & Tiantian Chen & Shaoquan Liu, 2016. "Spatiotemporal Dynamics and Drivers of Farmland Changes in Panxi Mountainous Region, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Jonathan Levine & Lawrence Frank, 2007. "Transportation and land-use preferences and residents’ neighborhood choices: the sufficiency of compact development in the Atlanta region," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 255-274, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:22:y:1994:i:3:p:527-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.