Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret, 2015. "Exploring sprawl: Results from an economic agent-based model of land and housing markets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 114-125.
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2012.
"Zoning on the urban fringe: Results from a new approach to modeling land and housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 198-210.
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2012. "Zoning on the Urban Fringe: Results from a New Approach to Modeling Land and Housing Markets," Discussion Papers dp-11-32, Resources For the Future.
- POUYANNE Guillaume (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Urban Sprawl and Spatial Segregation. A review (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco, 2013. "The effects of land-use development policies on forest management," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp576, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Guci, Ledia, 2018. "An estimator for discrete-choice models with spatial lag dependence using large samples, with an application to land-use conversions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 77-93.
- McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2006.
"Zoning, TDRs and the density of development,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 440-457, May.
- McConnell, Virginia D. & Walls, Margaret & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2005. "Zoning, TDRs, and the Density of Development," Discussion Papers 10490, Resources for the Future.
- Walls, Margaret & McConnell, Virginia & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2005. "Zoning, TDRs, and the Density of Development," Discussion Papers dp-05-32, Resources For the Future.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Ehrlich, Maximilian V. & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Schöni, Olivier, 2018.
"Institutional settings and urban sprawl: Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 4-18.
- Ehrlich, Maximilian V. & Hilber, Christian A. L. & Schöni, Olivier, 2018. "Institutional settings and urban sprawl: evidence from Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Irwin, Elena G. & Carrion-Flores, Carmen E., 2005. "Using Regression Discontinuity Design to Identify the Effect of Zoning," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19258, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Gottlieb, 2013. "Agricultural preservation, large-lot zoning, and real estate development in New Jersey, USA," ERSA conference papers ersa13p513, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferris, Jeffrey & Newburn, David, 2013. "Does Zoning Cause Sprawl?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150252, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joseph DeSalvo & Qing Su, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Multi-Dimensional Urban Sprawl," Working Papers 1813, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuhito Kono & Takayuki Kaneko & Hisa Morisugi, 2010. "Necessity of minimum floor area ratio regulation: a second-best policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 523-539, June.
- Jonathan Levine & Lawrence Frank, 2007. "Transportation and land-use preferences and residents’ neighborhood choices: the sufficiency of compact development in the Atlanta region," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 255-274, March.
- Jyh-Fa Tsai & Shin-Kun Peng & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2006. "Spatial duopoly with zoning," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 515-530, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:40:y:1996:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.