Urban Sprawl and Spatial Segregation. A review (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eloi Laurent & Joël Maurice & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2004. "Ségrégation urbaine et intégration sociale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3542, Sciences Po.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "Racism and urban structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Guillaume Pouyanne, 2005. "L'interaction entre usage du sol et comportements de mobilité. Méthodologie et application a l'aire urbaine de Bordeaux," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(5), pages 723-746.
- Frédéric GASCHET (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES), 2005.
"The Spatial Dimension of Segregation: A Case Study in Four French Urban Areas, 1990-1999,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2005-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Gaschet & Julie Le Gallo, 2005. "The Spatial Dimension Of Segregation - A Case Study In Four French Urban Areas, 1990-1999 ," ERSA conference papers ersa05p704, European Regional Science Association.
- Mills, Edwin S. & Price, Richard, 1984. "Metropolitan suburbanization and central city problems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Pasha, Hafiz A., 1996. "Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Edwin S. Mills & Luan Sende Lubuele, 1997. "Inner Cities," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 727-756, June.
More about this item
Keywordsurban sprawl; social segregation; exclusionary zoning; flight from blight;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.