Spatial duopoly with zoning
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1993.
"Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education,"
NBER Working Papers
4333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1997. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning, and the Quality of Public Education," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Fernandez, R. & Rogerson, R., 1993. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education," Papers 19, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Luca Lambertini, 1994.
"Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly,"
205, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986.
"Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 819-41, October.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE,Â Jacques-FranÃ§ois, . "Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified," CORE Discussion Papers RP 744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-25, March.
- Pasha, Hafiz A., 1996. "Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, July.
- J. Michael Pogodzinski & Tim R. Sass, 1990. "The Economic Theory of Zoning: A Critical Review," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 294-314.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest E. Huffman, 1991. "Zoning and Industrial Land Values: The Case of Philadelphia," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 154-160.
- Stull, William J, 1974. "Land Use and Zoning in an Urban Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 337-47, June.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1984. "The principle of minimum differentiation revisited," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 345-368, April.
- Daniel P. McMillen & John F. McDonald, 2002. "Land Values In A Newly Zoned City," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 62-72, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.