Spatial duopoly with zoning
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stull, William J, 1974. "Land Use and Zoning in an Urban Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 337-347, June.
- J. Michael Pogodzinski & Tim R. Sass, 1990. "The Economic Theory of Zoning: A Critical Review," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 294-314.
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-325, March.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1986.
"Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 819-841.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, "undated". "Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified," CORE Discussion Papers RP 744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997. "Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 407-420, May.
- L. Lambertini, 1994. "Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly," Working Papers 205, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest E. Huffman, 1991. "Zoning and Industrial Land Values: The Case of Philadelphia," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 154-160.
- Daniel P. McMillen & John F. McDonald, 2002. "Land Values In A Newly Zoned City," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 62-72, February.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1997. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning, and the Quality of Public Education," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1993. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education," NBER Working Papers 4333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez, R. & Rogerson, R., 1993. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education," Papers 19, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1984. "The principle of minimum differentiation revisited," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 345-368, April.
- Pasha, Hafiz A., 1996. "Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.