Spatial duopoly with zoning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stull, William J, 1974. "Land Use and Zoning in an Urban Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 337-347, June.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1986.
"Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 819-841.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified," CORE Discussion Papers RP 744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997. "Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 407-420, May.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest E. Huffman, 1991. "Zoning and Industrial Land Values: The Case of Philadelphia," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 154-160.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1997.
"Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning, and the Quality of Public Education,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1993. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education," NBER Working Papers 4333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez, R. & Rogerson, R., 1993. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education," Papers 19, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- J. Michael Pogodzinski & Tim R. Sass, 1990. "The Economic Theory of Zoning: A Critical Review," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 294-314.
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-325, March.
- Daniel P. McMillen & John F. McDonald, 2002. "Land Values In A Newly Zoned City," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 62-72, February.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1984. "The principle of minimum differentiation revisited," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 345-368, April.
- Pasha, Hafiz A., 1996. "Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .