The effect of the California Coastal Commission on housing prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- David W. Rasmussen & Thomas W. Zuehlke, 1988. "The Evaluation of Residential Living Space," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 47-53, Spring.
- Katherine A. Kiel, 2007.
"The impact of wetlands rules on the prices of regulated and proximate houses: a case study,"
New England Public Policy Center Working Paper
07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Katherine Kiel, 2007. "The Impact of Wetlands Rules on the Prices of Regulated and Proximate Houses: A Case Study," Working Papers 0707, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Severen, Christopher & Plantinga, Andrew, 2017. "Land-Use Regulations, Property Values, and Rents: Decomposing the Effects of the California Coastal Act," Working Papers 17-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001. "Demographics And The Value Of Park Proximity In Greenville, South Carolina," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20711, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeffrey J. Pompe & Jody W. Lipford, 2005. "Putting Private Lands into Public Hands: Explaining Voter Choices to Purchase Public Lands," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Spring 20), pages 1-26.
- Kang, Chang Deok & Cervero, Robert, 2008. "From Elevated Freeway to Linear Park: Land Price Impacts of Seoul, Korea's CGC Project," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt81r021w2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E., 2001. "The Public Demand for Open Space: The Case of Connecticut Communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 97-111, July.
- Narayan Bulusu & Jefferson Duarte & Carles Vergara-Alert, 2013. "Booms and Busts in House Prices Explained by Constraints in Housing Supply," Staff Working Papers 13-18, Bank of Canada.
- Jeremy R. Groves & Eric Helland, 2002. "Zoning and the Distribution of Location Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County, Texas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 28-44.
- Jeremy Groves & Eric Helland, "undated". "Zoning and the Distribution of Locational Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County Texas," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Fakhruddin, Fahmida & Espey, Molly, 2003. "Living On The Edge: Residential Property Values In The Urban/Rural Fringe?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "The environmental protection authority as a monopoly," Public Economics 9810007, EconWPA.
- Chamblee, John F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken, Craig A., 2009. "Watershed development restrictions and land prices: Empirical evidence from southern Appalachia," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-296, May.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:16:y:1984:i:1:p:105-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed