The effect of the California Coastal Commission on housing prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David W. Rasmussen & Thomas W. Zuehlke, 1988. "The Evaluation of Residential Living Space," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 47-53, Spring.
- Severen, Christopher & Plantinga, Andrew, 2017. "Land-Use Regulations, Property Values, and Rents: Decomposing the Effects of the California Coastal Act," Working Papers 17-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 21 Mar 2018.
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001. "Demographics And The Value Of Park Proximity In Greenville, South Carolina," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20711, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E., 2001. "The Public Demand for Open Space: The Case of Connecticut Communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 97-111, July.
- Katherine Kiel, 2007.
"The Impact of Wetlands Rules on the Prices of Regulated and Proximate Houses: A Case Study,"
0707, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Katherine A. Kiel, 2007. "The impact of wetlands rules on the prices of regulated and proximate houses: a case study," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fakhruddin, Fahmida & Espey, Molly, 2003. "Living On The Edge: Residential Property Values In The Urban/Rural Fringe?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "The environmental protection authority as a monopoly," Public Economics 9810007, EconWPA.
- Chamblee, John F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken, Craig A., 2009. "Watershed development restrictions and land prices: Empirical evidence from southern Appalachia," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-296, May.
- Margot Lutzenhiser & Noelwah R. Netusil, 2001. "The Effect Of Open Spaces On A Home'S Sale Price," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 291-298, July.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Jeffrey J. Pompe & Jody W. Lipford, 2005. "Putting Private Lands into Public Hands: Explaining Voter Choices to Purchase Public Lands," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Spring 20), pages 1-26.
- Kang, Chang Deok & Cervero, Robert, 2008. "From Elevated Freeway to Linear Park: Land Price Impacts of Seoul, Korea's CGC Project," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt81r021w2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Narayan Bulusu & Jefferson Duarte & Carles Vergara-Alert, 2013. "Booms and Busts in House Prices Explained by Constraints in Housing Supply," Staff Working Papers 13-18, Bank of Canada.
- Jeremy R. Groves & Eric Helland, 2002.
"Zoning and the Distribution of Location Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County, Texas,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 28-44.
- Jeremy Groves & Eric Helland, "undated". "Zoning and the Distribution of Locational Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County Texas," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:16:y:1984:i:1:p:105-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.