Neighborhood Parks And Residential Property Values In Greenville, South Carolina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001. "Neighborhood Parks and Residential Property Values in Greenville, South Carolina," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 487-492, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark R. Correll & Jane H. Lillydahl & Larry D. Singell, 1978. "The Effects of Greenbelts on Residential Property Values: Some Findings on the Political Economy of Open Space," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 207-217.
- Brent L. Mahan & BStephen Polasky & Richard M. Adams, 2000. "Valuing Urban Wetlands: A Property Price Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 100-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- vom Hofe, Rainer & Mihaescu, Oana & Boorn, Mary Lynne, 2017. "Do urban parks really benefit homeowners economically? Evidence from a spatial hedonic study of the Cincinnati park system," HUI Working Papers 122, HUI Research.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2007.
"Investigating distance effects on environmental values: a choice modelling approach ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 175-194, June.
- Concu, Giovanni B., 2007. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: a choice modelling approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 1-20.
- Concu, Giovanni B, 2005. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: A choice modelling approach," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149853, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Concu, Giovanni B., 2006. "Investigating Distance Effects on Environmental Values: A Choice Modelling Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25566, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: A choice modelling approach," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP7M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Lake, Mary Beth & Easter, K. William, 2002. "Hedonic Valuation Of Proximity To Natural Areas And Farmland In Dakota County, Minnesota," Staff Papers 13407, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cervero, Robert & Kang, Junhee & Shively, Kevin, 2009. "From elevated freeways to surface boulevards: neighborhood and housing price impacts in San Francisco," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt33q2012g, University of California Transportation Center.
- Noelwah R. Netusil, 2005. "The Effect of Environmental Zoning and Amenities on Property Values: Portland, Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward, 2007.
"The Impact Of Stadium Announcements On Residential Property Values: Evidence From A Natural Experiment In Dallas-Fort Worth,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 627-638, October.
- Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward & Carolyn A. Dehring, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0602, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0616, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Vivek Sah & Stephen J. Conroy & Andrew Narwold, 2016. "Estimating School Proximity Effects on Housing Prices: the Importance of Robust Spatial Controls in Hedonic Estimations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 50-76, July.
- Steven D. Shultz & Nicholas J. Schmitz, 2009. "Augmenting Housing Sales Data to Improve Hedonic Estimates of Golf Courses," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(1), pages 63-80.
- G. Concu, 2004. "Effects of distance on non-use values," Working Paper CRENoS 200411, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fakhruddin, Fahmida & Espey, Molly, 2003. "Living On The Edge: Residential Property Values In The Urban/Rural Fringe?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Owusu-Edusei, Kwame & Espey, Molly, 2003. "School Quality And Property Values In Greenville, South Carolina," Working Papers 18809, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Larkin, Sherry L. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Shrestha, Ram K., 2005. "Estimating the Cost of Preserving Private Lands in Florida: An Hedonic Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Monique DANTAS (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Frédéric GASCHET (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Regulatory zoning and coastal housing prices: a bayesian hedonic approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Kang, Chang Deok & Cervero, Robert, 2008. "From Elevated Freeway to Linear Park: Land Price Impacts of Seoul, Korea's CGC Project," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt81r021w2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- John F. Chamblee & Peter F. Colwell & Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, 2011. "The Effect of Conservation Activity on Surrounding Land Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 453-472.
- G. Concu, 2004. "A choice modelling approach to investigate biases in individual and aggregated benefit estimates due to omission of distance," Working Paper CRENoS 200412, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anderson, Soren T. & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Open space, residential property values, and spatial context," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 773-789, November.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Christopher D. Clark & William M. Park & Seung Gyu Kim, 2009. "Spatial and Temporal Variation in the Housing Market Values of Lot Size and Open Space," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(1), pages 51-73.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.