Capitalization of Exclusive Agricultural Zoning into Farmland Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kathryn Anderson & Diana Weinhold, 2005.
"Do Conservation Easements Reduce Land Prices? The Case of South Central Wisconsin,"
- Anderson, Kathryn & Weinhold, Diana, 2005. "Do Conservation Easements Reduce Land Prices? The Case of South Central Wisconsin," Staff Paper Series 484, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Latruffe , Laure & Minvie, Jean Joseph & Salanié, Julien, 2013. "The Role of Environmental and Land Transaction Regulations on Agricultural Land Price: The example of Brittany," Factor Markets Working Papers 164, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Latruffe, Laure & Salanié, Julien & Minvie, Jean Joseph, 2013. "The Role of Environmental and Land Transaction Regulations on Agricultural Land Price: The example of Brittany," Working Papers 157111, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- B. James Deaton & John P. Hoehn & Patricia E. Norris, 2007. "Net Buyers, Net Sellers, and Agricultural Landowner Support for Agricultural Zoning," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 153-165.
- Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia E., 2005. "Net Buyers, Net Sellers, and Agricultural Landowner Support for Agricultural Zoning," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19391, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roy, René & Thomassin, Paul J., 2014. "Estimating a Natural Capital Account for Agricultural Land," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170516, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hailu, Getu & Deaton, Brady, 2015. "Agglomeration Effects in Ontario's Dairy Farming," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211700, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ma, Shan & Swinton, Scott M., 2011. "Valuation of ecosystem services from rural landscapes using agricultural land prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1649-1659, July.
- Laure Latruffe & Jean Joseph Minviel & Julien Salanié, 2013. "The role of environmental and land transaction regulations on agricultural land price: The example of the French region Brittany," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- René Roy & Paul J. Thomassin, 2016. "Estimating a Natural Capital Account for Agricultural Land," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-30, CIRANO.
- Anderson, Kathryn & Weinhold, Diana, 2008. "Valuing future development rights: The costs of conservation easements," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 437-446, December.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "The formation of offer prices in farmland markets: A hedonic price approach," MPRA Paper 31921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorenza Spalatro & Bill Provencher, 2001. "An Analysis of Minimum Frontage Zoning to Preserve Lakefront Amenities," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 469-481.
- Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2012. "Efficient growth boundaries in the presence of population externalities and stochastic rents," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 349-357.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Grout, Cyrus A. & Jaeger, William K. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2011. "Land-use regulations and property values in Portland, Oregon: A regression discontinuity design approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 98-107, March.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gottlieb, Paul D., 2009. "The Political Economy of Downzoning," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Sinden, Jack A., 2003. "Influence of Conservation of Native Vegetation on Land Values in Moree Plains Shire, NSW," Working Papers 12903, University of New England, School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:66:y:1990:i:3:p:249-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed