Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M., 2005. "Road user charging: The global relevance of recent developments in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 377-383, September.
- Margaret O'Mahony & Dermot Geraghty & Ivor Humphreys, 2000. "Distance and time based road pricing trial in Dublin," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 269-283, June.
- Odd I. Larsen & Knut Østmoe, 2001. "The Experience of Urban Toll Cordons in Norway: Lessons for the Future," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(3), pages 457-471, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 642-659, October.
- Chu, Singfat, 2015. "Car restraint policies and mileage in Singapore," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 404-412.
- Jovanović, Radosav & Tošić, Vojin & Čangalović, Mirjana & Stanojević, Milan, 2014. "Anticipatory modulation of air navigation charges to balance the use of airspace network capacities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 84-99.
- Talebian, Masoud & Savelsbergh, Martin & Moffiet, Chad, 2016. "A new rail access charging policy: Hunter Valley coal chain case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 101-108.
- Roelich, Katy & Knoeri, Christof & Steinberger, Julia K. & Varga, Liz & Blythe, Phil T. & Butler, David & Gupta, Rajat & Harrison, Gareth P. & Martin, Chris & Purnell, Phil, 2015. "Towards resource-efficient and service-oriented integrated infrastructure operation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 40-52.
- Niedzielski, Michael A. & Horner, Mark W. & Xiao, Ningchuan, 2013. "Analyzing scale independence in jobs-housing and commute efficiency metrics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 129-143.
- Matthew Beck & John Rose & David Hensher, 2011. "Behavioural responses to vehicle emissions charging," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 445-463, May.
- Van Exel, N.J.A. & Rietveld, P., 2009. "Could you also have made this trip by another mode? An investigation of perceived travel possibilities of car and train travellers on the main travel corridors to the city of Amsterdam, The Netherland," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 374-385, May.
- Bilbao-Ubillos, Javier, 2008. "The costs of urban congestion: Estimation of welfare losses arising from congestion on cross-town link roads," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1098-1108, October.
- Bouf, Dominique & Hensher, David A., 2007.
"The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 523-532, November.
- Dominique Bouf & David A. Hensher, 2007. "The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France," Post-Print halshs-00266224, HAL.
- Hensher, David A. & Li, Zheng, 2013. "Referendum voting in road pricing reform: A review of the evidence," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 186-197.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:265:d:65622 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:34-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Loader, Chris, 2011. "Road transport and climate change: Stepping off the greenhouse gas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1020-1030.
- Madas, Michael A. & Zografos, Konstantinos G., 2008. "Airport capacity vs. demand: Mismatch or mismanagement?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 203-226, January.
- Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês Lima & Fischbeck, Paul, 2015. "How will we fund our roads? A case of decreasing revenue from electric vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 136-147.
- Omid M. Rouhani, 2016. "Next Generations of Road Pricing: Social Welfare Enhancing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Xie, Litian & Olszewski, Piotr, 2011. "Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic using ERP traffic data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 512-522, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:41:y:2007:i:7:p:615-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.