ISTMO: An interval reference point-based method for stochastic multiobjective programming problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- R. Caballero & E. Cerda & M. Muñoz & L. Rey, 2002.
"Analysis and comparisons of some solution concepts for stochastic programming problems,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(1), pages 101-123, June.
- Rafael Caballero & Emilio Cerdá & María del Mar Muñoz & Lourdes Rey, 2002. "Analysis and Comparisons of some Solution Concepts for Stochastic Programming Problems," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0218, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ballestero, Enrique, 2001. "Stochastic goal programming: A mean-variance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 476-481, June.
- Urli, Bruno & Nadeau, Raymond, 2004. "PROMISE/scenarios: An interactive method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 361-372, June.
- Teghem, J. & Dufrane, D. & Thauvoye, M. & Kunsch, P., 1986. "Strange: An interactive method for multi-objective linear programming under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, 2012. "Solution approaches for the multiobjective stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 1-16.
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2016. "Risk-based factorial probabilistic inference for optimization of flood control systems with correlated uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 258-269.
- Ballestero, Enrique & Bravo, Mila & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Plà-Santamaria, David, 2012. "Socially Responsible Investment: A multicriteria approach to portfolio selection combining ethical and financial objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 487-494.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple objective programming Stochastic programming Probability efficiency Interactive methods Reference point;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:197:y:2009:i:1:p:25-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.